Skip to main content

Toothless from How to train your dragon

 Toothless

Who doesn't like toothless from the movie How to train your dragon trilogy. Our beloved toothless was introduced at the beginning of the movie as a killer that kills to steel food from a viking village. But an awkward viking kid befriends the legendary "night fury" and use him to convince the tribe that dragons are misunderstood. Even though he failed at the beginning, with the help of his friends he proved his tribe about dragon and himself.

Since watching the movie toothless was added as a friend I need in my mysterious land. To bring my own toothless from the mystery land to reality I used crocheting as a tool to bring his to reality.

yay!I completed the pattern and was happy with the result

As usual I made a you tube video for my channel. I already had videos for my channel so, I just scheduled them. Meanwhile, I uploaded my pattern on Ravelry and made a sale!!!!! like an actual sale!!! So, I stopped my you tube video. I realized I should make something for free pattern and store pattern. Hope you visit my store link given below to buy the pattern









Ravelry store: https://www.ravelry.com/designers/divya-s
buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/hellohoneybunny
Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/sdivyaam/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gothic bunny

    Black bunny Bunny..... Rabbit is the term commonly used in the place where I live. Bunny is the term that I learned from watching cartoon (usually the ones from states). First it was confusing, then I stated to like the term "Bunny" more than  rabbit. It felt like an already cute animal is made even more cuter.  Another term that i used for this pattern is gothic. Gothic is dark austhetics, so, before starting I would like to explain the role of black in our culture. In India, black is often related o black omen. when you leave the house if a cat crosses you, it is belived that the work is not gonna happen. So, it is better to rest for like 20-30 minutes drink something and leave. If the cat happen to be black then it means it is better to stop doing that work. it doesn't stop there. Wearing black dress is like bringing in bad omen tou your house. A few of my friends don't own any black clothing. At the sam time, the ones who own black cannot wear them a...

Rose Flower Earphone case - Hand bag accessory

I have made a earphone case with flower to accessorize the bag     in green  1.Chain 30 2. chain 5 more, dc in chain 30 (6th stitch from hook), (leave next chain, dc in next chain, chain 3 and double crochet in same stitch) do this 28 more times pink yarn for petals in the three chain gap do sl stitch, sc, 7dc, sc, al st) repeat 12 times leaf in green (sl st, sc, hdc, 1dc, 1tc, chain 3 and sl st in the tc (picot), 1tc, 1dc, 2hdc, sc, sl st) three times.  now start from the rose petal twist and roll the make the flower once the shape is attained stitch them in place Circle(make two) 1. MR 6 (6) 2. inc*6 (12) 3. (1sc, inc)*6 (18) 4. (2sc, inc)*6 (24) 5. (3sc, inc)*6 (30) 6. (4sc, inc)*6 (36) Stitch the flower to the front panel. crochet together front and back panel make a chain of 20 to add handle     Video tutorial:  https://youtu.be/XEP2vxB7Rh8

Frog Pencil Topper

To make the boring classes fun and creative and making your very own friend I have made this cute Frog pencil topper        Body in green 1. Magic ring 6 (6) 2. increase in every stitch (12) 3. (1 single crochet, increase) repeat six times (18) 4.  (2 single crochet, increase) repeat six times (24) 5. (3 single crochet, increase) repeat six times (30) 6-9. Single crochet every stitch (30) 10. (3 single crochet, decrease) repeat six times (24) 11. (2 single crochet, decrease) repeat six times (18) 12. (1 single crochet, decrease) repeat six times (12)  13. decrease six times (6) 14-23. Single crochet every stitch (6)   backside of Eyes in green 1. Magic ring 6 (6) 2. increase in every stitch (12) 3. (1 single crochet, increase) repeat six times (18) 4.  Single crochet every stitch (18)   front white part of eye   1. Magic ring 6 (6) 2. increase in every stitch (12) 3. (1 single crochet, increase) repeat ...